Monday, June 11, 2007

New Beadweaving Tutorial-Chevron Chain Stitch

UPDATE !!! Filmloop has been replaced by something I can't figure out, so please stand by until I get a Fickr slideshow ready. Stay tuned !!!


I found a cool way to create a slideshow tutorial for my favorite beadweaving stitches. The first one I want to share is a very easy and versatile stitch that I use alot called Chevron Chain. I include this stitch in my Earring Kit which contains all the materials and a printed booklet with patterns for three different pairs of earrings. The other stitches you can try with the kit are Herringbone stitch and Spiral Rope stitch. Have fun, and check back for more tutorials coming soon !

1 comment:

Carol Dean Sharpe said...

Excellent tutorial, Carol! Great way to share all your knowledge :D